• 3 days per week
• Flexible working hours.
• Remote but ideally suited for a candidate based in the South West of England.
M-Media Events are the creators of the Future of Work Series the leading global event series for senior executives to discuss the workplace of tomorrow.
Since inception, we have cut through the hype and challenged the pioneers to educate, up-skill and drive long-term thinking on the strategic strategies, technologies and importance of the workplace of tomorrow.
Our events focus on the latest trends & strategies within the Future of Work landscape including: Frontline Workers, Workplace Transformation, HR Technology, Culture, Employee Engagement, Digital Workplace, Learning & Development, Human Resources, Office Space and Design
Bringing together senior level executives within HR, Employee Engagement, Internal Communications and Culture to CIO's, I.T Directors and Heads of Digital Workplaces, Future Office Space Executives to learn how to become a leader in connecting your workplace and employee engagement for 2021 and beyond by attending our events.
As well as our event series, M-Media events also has the FoW-HUB which is community membership platform providing news, event recordings and exclusive content on all things Future of Work.
Our Delegate Relations executive will be a new role within the team focussed on the acquisition of senior level delegates to attend our conference. Reporting directly to our company director the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, highly motivated, proactive and most importantly, fanatical in their attention to detail.
• Research and identify key prospects to target with outreach
• Create and maintain a clean and updated database
• Invite prospects to attend events (by LinkedIn, email and phone)
• Meet activity targets
• Develop a good understanding of the industries and topics you are working on
• Monitor and help with live chats and events as required
• Work alongside our Head of VP of Operations and Marketing to generate memberships of the FOW-HUB.
• Remote with the bi-weekly and monthly meetups in Bristol/Bath.
• Report directly to company director.
• Flexible working hours can be requested for the right candidate.
• Laptop provided by M-Media Events.
Future of Work Event Series: www.futureworkseries.com
FoW- HUB- www.fow-hub.com